This role reports to the Operations Manager and key requirements include:
- Ensuring all work on the terminal footprint is planned and carried out in accordance with the approved Permit to Work.
- Maintaining radio communications with the terminal footprint and activating and deactivating work permits as necessary.
- Follow-up of critical jobs at site.
- Monitoring of existing procedures to ensure that the current revisions consistent with the present needs and requirements.
- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
- A minimum of fifteen years’ in the oil and gas industry.
- Proven track record with a Permit to Work System
- Hands-On Oil & Gas Operational Leadership Experience – as Area Authority / Site Controller
- Hands On Oil & Gas Maintenance Leadership Experience – as Area Authority
- Hands on Oil & Gas Construction Leadership Experience – as Area Authority
- Solid understanding and user ability of PTW associated Business Tools.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.