- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
- Maintaining these schedules on an ongoing basis
- Proactively mitigating emerging issues to ensure adherence to schedules
- Utilizes work schedule database management systems (SAP, Primavera)
- Liaise with the IAP process with regard to shutdowns, and the Asset Reference Plan.
- Protect the schedule from periods of high and low workloads, maintaining a consistent flow.
- Coordinate all schedule related meetings
- Maintain a clear overview of the volume of prepared corrective maintenance backlog and prioritise when to bring the work into the schedule for execution
- Liaise with work preparation crew to agree schedule dates for new work orders and to identify work as it becomes ready for execution
- Update the maintenance plan on a daily basis
- Communicating details of scheduled to all relevant departments to ensure overall team understanding.
- An industrial background and experience of working in a trade discipline is essential.
- A minimum of five years experience in maintenance work and projects.
- Solid understanding and user ability of SAP and its associated Business Tools.
- National Technician’s Diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement.
- Certification in Project and Time Management will be an advantage.
- Gas industry experience will be an advantage but is not essential.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.