This role reports to the Production Shift Supervisor and key accountabilities include:
- To assist in the continuous safe and efficient operations of the plant and facilities.
- Respond to any emergency situation under the direction of the Shift Supervisor
- Under direction of the Shift Supervisor carry out first line diagnostics on equipment and routine maintenance tasks of their specific disciplines (electrical/instrument or mechanical), reporting any abnormal equipment condition.
- Responsible for updating and availability of relevant logs during their shift period.
- To assist with the training of new shift members.
- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
- An industry background and experience of working in the required trade discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an Operations role.
- National Technician’s Diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.