The successful applicant will provide assistance to the Senior Construction Engineer and the Terminal Project Team as required, provide Civil expertise with specific focus on applicable regulation and applied standards. Key accountabilities will include:
- Assist in the review and development of schedule and manpower histograms.
- Monitor ongoing work against schedule.
- Monitor ongoing works with regard to efficiency and effectiveness.
- To assist in the review and comment on the development of work procedures.
- Assist quality assurance department as required.
- Assist in the planning, execution and reporting of works, where required.
- Ensure the requirements for project standards and practices are maintained.
- Liaise closely with the EMMSC contractor, and promote integrated team philosophy.
- Provide input to weekly/monthly reporting.
- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience is required.
- Minimum Tertiary level diploma at level 6 of the National Framework of Qualifications or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.