Shell Ireland is offering work experience between June and September at the Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal.
- The Internship Programme offers paid employment for 8 – 12 weeks during the summer tostudents of the following disciplines
- The successful applicants will receive hands on, practical experience in a professional workenvironment.
- Each intern will be allocated a line manager who will provide regular coaching and feedback.
- Students must be from the Erris area.
- Students must be studying one of the above disciplines to qualify for the programme.
- Only students who will be returning to college in September / October 2017 will beconsidered.
- Priority will be given to students entering their final year of study in 2017.
Places on the internship programme are subject to availability.
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability to: “Internship Programme”, Human Resources, Shell Ireland, 4 Údarás na Gaeltachta, Belmullet, Co Mayo Or email SEPIL-Internship@shell.com before Wednesday, 10th May.