These roles report to the Production Shift Supervisor and key accountabilities include:
- Ensure strictest compliance to plant operating envelopes, procedures and Standing Instructions.
- Receiving and adhering to daily operating instructions from the Production Shift Supervisor / Control Room Operator and to feedback immediately if there are any issues.
- Assisting in front line troubleshooting and remedial action for recovery in the event of plant or equipment trip.
- Ensure rigorous handover between Operations Technicians with particular focus on HSSE and production changes.
- Ensure disciplined recording of relevant operation log books, and highlight corrective actions as appropriate.
- Ensure Operating procedures and standing Instructions are updated to operate the facilities in accordance with Location Asset Plan.
- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
- An industry background and experience of working in the required trade discipline is essential.
- A minimum of five years’ in an Operations role.
- National Technician’s Diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.