- Administrative Support for Maintenance and Operations Department
- Receive and check invoices and delivery notes of items delivered, Report/log Office maintenance requirements, photocopy and scan documents, distribute incoming documentation, sort and distribute mails and couriers, binding, lamination of documents.
- Managing diaries/calendars.
- Organizing/coordinating meetings and events inside Shell offices, coordinating printing of conference papers, reports, etc.
- Prepare specialised documents, agreements, databases, reports and presentation materials.
- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
- An industrial background and experience of working in a trade discipline is essential.
- A minimum of five years experience in maintenance work and projects.
- Solid understanding and user ability of SAP and its associated Business Tools.
- National Technician’s Diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement.
- Certification in Project and Time Management will be an advantage.
- Gas industry experience will be an advantage but is not essential.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.