Main content | back to top
Maintenance Work Preparer
Maintenance Work Preparer : 2 positions 1x Electrical and 1x Instrumentation
This role reports to the Maintenance Co-ordinator and key accountabilities include:
- Develops integrated work plans, including corrective and preventative maintenance activities.
- Applies accurate cost and manpower estimating techniques to work plans.
- Utilizes feedback from past work plan implementation to improve future work plans.
- Prepares contracts and follows up for approval and award.
- Generates work plan compliance and performance reports.
- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment.
- An industrial background and experience of working in a trade discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 10 years in maintenance work and projects.
- Solid understanding and user ability of SAP and its associated Business Tools.
- National Technician’s Diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement.
- Certification in Project and Time Management will be an advantage.
- Gas industry experience will be an advantage but is not essential.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.