Main content | back to top
Maintenance Technician: 1 position - Electrical Background
This role will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and key accountabilities include:
- Co-ordinating and completing maintenance tasks and inspections on equipment ensuring compliance with all relevant standards and regulations.
- Work as company representative with teams of service contractors.
- Ensuring reporting for all maintenance work (including cost reporting) is carried out appropriately and efficiently.
- Work closely with the area integrated activity planner and operations staff.
- Adhere to and promote the safety and environmental procedures to ensure own safety, safety of personnel, of process plant and the environment. Be the HSE role model during all maintenance activities.
- An industrial background and experience of working in a trade discipline is essential.
- A minimum of five years experience in maintenance work and projects.
- Solid understanding and user ability of SAP and its associated Business Tools.
- National Technician’s Diploma or equivalent as a minimum requirement.
- Certification in Project and Time Management will be an advantage.
- Gas industry experience will be an advantage but is not essential.
Applications for the above position, including CVs, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ciara Hynes, PM Group, Bellanaboy Bridge Gas Terminal, Glenamoy, Ballina, Co Mayo. Telephone Thelma Hand on 01 404 0700 for further information.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, March 25, 2012.